2010年12月10日星期五

that’s Jaeger LeCoultre replica watches cool you’ve written

I’ve sort of written about our squabbles enough that it’s become alittle tiresome. We were literally going through the fact-checking on a pieceI’d written for GQ about our relationship when he called up and said, “I talkedwith the guy and that’s Jaeger LeCoultre replica watches cool you’ve written about our childhood but it’sgetting a little wearying.” I said, “That’s totally cool. I’m not going to doit anymore.” And right when I was on the phone with him, I got an email from Outside asking if my brother might want to go to Italy withme. I called my brother back and said, “Hey man, I know we just had thisconversation and I’m certainly not trying to push this one way or the other but,you know, if you want to then there’s a free trip to Venice in it for you.”He said, “Cool, great.”

By Stephen RegenoldKelty and JanSport are taking a retro tilt with backpacksin 2011. Both companies recently unveiled new backpacks that look like modelsyour father might have worn when he hit the Appalachian Trail in 1964.The replica Bell & Ross Function Ind watches JanSport D2 is an external-frame pack based on thecompanys original backpacking model from the 1960s. The company is marketingit as tried and true old school with new school innovation bakedin.Enormous capacity to the tune of about 5,200 cubic inchesof space is a main feature. Set the D2 on the ground and itll stayfreestanding, its compartments and square pockets accessible like drawers in achest. The D2 has a big external frame that can adjust to fitbackpackers of most sizes. Despite its overgrown size, the D2 weighs just lessthan 6 pounds, which is a only bit heavier than modern-day, internal-framepacks of the same size.