2010年12月10日星期五

doing that Panerai replica watches samething where I write about us ing

I said, “You know it’s going to be us doing that Panerai replica watches samething where I write about us ing at each other, right?”He said, “That’s totally cool, man. No sweat.”It was funny with the Vogalonga story. At the outset, wewere legitimately anxious that we’d get along so well there wouldn’t be astory. But, uh, that ended up not being the case at all. We were at eachother’s throats in a genuine sort of way.The Vogalonga story (see Vogalooooonga from our April 2010 issue,) discusses an ongoing feud, sometimesphysical, between you and your brother Dan. If you were a WWE wrestler, whatwould be your nickname and why?Oh God. Um, I don’t know. Probably “theSweater”. It seems that when I travel with my brother, I’m the guy worryingabout the details while my brother is telling me to chill out and get over it.I think my super power would be logistic anxiety.What’s in your emergency travel kit?I don’t think I have one. I justgot back from Amsterdam last night. I had to go through the whole rigamarolewith the bag because I’d left a tube of toothpaste in there. I still haven’tgone to the trouble of getting travel-sized toiletry containers. I’m such adesperately disorganized traveler that there is no kit.

The D2, one of several retro models JanSport now replica Bell & Ross Desert Type watches sells,will cost $275when it ships to stores next year.Keltys to-be-released Vintage line includes five retropacks and a duffel bag.The companys product developers drew inspirationfrom classic 60s and 70s designs to build the Vintage line, which, like theJanSport models, is touted to blend old-school looks with modern functionality.The Kelty Mockingbird model is a stand-out. It hasleather accents, metal hardware and exposed zippers. A classic 500D Cordurafabric is employed for the 1,725-cubic-inch pack. Modern touches on the Mockingbird include cell phonesleeves and laptop-friendly sizing.