2011年1月26日星期三

I did the NBA power rankings and it was pretty annoying

OK so all of last year I did the NBA power rankings and it was pretty annoying and got real old, real quick so I will not be doing them this season, unless you realllllly want me to again. Let me know in some way or another if you actually do want me to. Anyway, ESPN already put out they're season opening rankings and I'm not a big fan of replica Rolex 179160-BLRO Ladie's watch them at all, causing me write this Post.At number 1 they rightfully have the Lakers because they can't be dethroned just yet.The Heat at number 2 I guess is a good pick but you just never know in the NBA when stars join together.

A day off tomorrow, hopefully some media person will ask Brad Mills why in the name of GAWD he keeps platooning/pulling Brett Wallace against leftys.Then the Pirates come in for the weekend and we will have the debut of Nelson Figueroa, starter.Jordan Lyles appears to be tiring, by the way.I'm glad they didn't bring him up yet, he's having replica Tag Heuer wjf2110.ba0570 watch enough trouble at AAA.And Douglas Arguello is sitting out at AA because his armn is hurting we'll see what happens with that.

Unbelieveable.A great pitchers' duel for 7 innings.Jair Jurrgens was almost unhittable, except by CJ (naturally) who had 2 singles, Wallace, who singled, Castro, who singled and Bourn, who tripled to the RF gap the hardest hit ball all night.He SHOULD have had this game won as a shutout, but with 1 out and Bourn on 3rd, he got Kepp to ground out to short (JUST like last night with Pence on 3rd) and AGAIN, Alex replica Tag Heuer 1 cl111c.ft6000 watch Gonzalez, the SS messed up the throw home- it one hopped and McCann couldn't tag the sliding Bourn who, by the way, missed the plate.Fortunately for him, McCann missed the ball, which rolled all the way to the backstop and Bourn heard the screams from the dugout to go back and tag in time.With Kepp advancing to second on the throw, Jurrgens?